Before we go any further, "pengering" means dryer, and "rambut" means hair in Indonesia. The warning says this public hair dryer is only to be used on your head. (via reddit)
As an American, I used to use "bugger" as an all purpose non-profane swear word, until I suddenly realized I had international customers, and therefore had better curb that one early, just in case.
Today may well BE the DAY that I wash my bum and then use a rambut pengering to dry it.
ReplyDeleteIs ok to say bum ?
You Americans say butt ?
Bumbutt, buttbum
Tomato tomatoe
Having a dampanus after bideting must chafe
Always use a rambutting pengerer after washing
Do not drop it into the bowl cut
As an American, I used to use "bugger" as an all purpose non-profane swear word, until I suddenly realized I had international customers, and therefore had better curb that one early, just in case.
Delete