It's entirely possible that the price is a poke at America's recent bullyboy behavior via its chief executive.
I know some people will also argue pineapple on a pizza is some form of sacrilege, but, as long as there's an extra cheese+pepperoni for me to snack on, I don't care what you put on your pizza, any more than I care what car you love, your favorite color, etc..
Oh, those snotty Europeans! Pineapple on pizza is DELICIOUS!
ReplyDeleteAlmost as good as pumpkin spice spaghetti sauce.
DeleteIt's entirely possible that the price is a poke at America's recent bullyboy behavior via its chief executive.
DeleteI know some people will also argue pineapple on a pizza is some form of sacrilege, but, as long as there's an extra cheese+pepperoni for me to snack on, I don't care what you put on your pizza, any more than I care what car you love, your favorite color, etc..
People in Europe probably don't know that pineapple pizza is a Canadian invention.
ReplyDelete