Monday, October 12, 2026

Cat on the Catwalk



A cat strutted her stuff on the catwalk during a fashion show in Istanbul. Watch her graceful strides as she shows off a classic fur coat. Granted, she gets distracted by the models passing by, and has to stop for sudden grooming needs, but that's what you'd expect from a feline fashionista. (via Tastefully Offensive)


4 comments:

  1. Kitty cat showing the humans how it is done! Strut that stuff! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Intro]
    I'm too furry for my love
    Too furry for my love
    Love's going to leave me

    [Verse 1]
    I'm too furry for my shirt
    Too furry for my shirt
    So furry it hurts
    And I'm too furry for Milan
    Too furry for Milan
    New York, and Japan
    And I'm too furry for your party
    Too furry for your party
    No way I'm disco dancing

    [Chorus]
    I'm a model, you know what I mean
    And I do my little turn on the catwalk
    Yeah, on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah
    I do my little turn on the catwalk

    - I'm Too Furry
    - Right Said Fred (Cat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Istambul!

    ReplyDelete