Monday, December 05, 2022

Laurence Brown Took Britannica's Quiz About the United States



Laurence Brown of Lost in the Pond took Brittanica's United States of America Quiz to see how much he's learned about the US since he moved here. To compare, you'll have to take the test yourself before watching the video.

I took the test and scored 52/60. I would have scored 53, but I didn't realize that it was timed until I missed one due to hesitation. You have ten seconds to answer each question. I would have known that if I watched the video first, but I also would have learned a bunch of the answers, too, and that's not fair. But you'll get some of them right by just guessing, and if you're quick, you can get some answers right by process of elimination. Good luck!


4 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Got caught up in the time thing and hit wrong answers when I knew the right one. Like I grew up in MA and hit the wrong number of New England states. duh

Bicycle Bill said...

50 out of 60 and 21390 total points.  Like you, Miss C., I lost one due to the time limit, and I'm not too hip on the location of all the National Parks or east coast schools... and there was one or two where I just plain blanked out.

Anonymous said...

I got 51 right. A few I had to guess on--and guessed poorly.

MarkOfIowa said...

I got 54 out of 60 (22,760 points)- Missed a couple that I should have known also. Great brain workout this morning, Miss C!