Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Relationships While Working From Home



A lot of people are not used to being home all day, and therefore aren't used to being around their significant other 24/7. I'm not worried about ruining a relationship, as my roommate is a daughter who was sent home from school early. How do you tell an adult that she can't have friends over? But it's a big house, and we can avoid each other when it gets tense. Still, having anyone around all the time is weird when you're used to living alone. This graph is from Matt Shirley. 


3 comments:

jono said...

It's just me and my cats and I am still working with a slight reduction of hours. Tried to disinfect the cats, but it didn't workout very well. They seem to have forgiven me.

xoxoxoBruce said...

Must be tough for your daughter too. From what we've seen here you've a tight, loving, supportive, relationship, but even with that going off to school is an adventure. At first like playing dress up then it slowly sinks in, I'm not playing I'm now in the adult world. To have that yanked out from under you is a bummer.

Miss Cellania said...

She's settled in pretty well, now has a job as a CNA at a nursing home, so she is well acquainted with coronavirus news and precautions. I made her six cloth masks today, because the facility only gives her one paper mask per week.