Friday, November 09, 2018

Miss Cellania's Links

Take a look at Lotus the Main Coon Cat!

Expert: Acosta video distributed by White House was doctored. It doesn't take an expert to see that the current administration is promoting fake news. More here. (via reddit)

Three New DNA Studies Are Shaking Up the History of Humans in the Americas. Migrations went in every direction over many thousands of years.

Most Money Advice Is Worthless When You’re Poor. Don't tell me to cut back on the lattes when the heat may be cut off any day. 

Fill Your Banana with the Banana Surprise

A Gated Community Tried to Form a New, Whiter Town to Land a Cheesecake Factory.

Foldable Phones are Coming. Maybe I should specify that foldable smart phone screens are coming, because my phone had been foldable for ten years.

It's Not a Tricycle or a Bicycle, It's a Dicycle!  (via Everlasting Blort)

Black Twitter Invites Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Wakanda to Receive Vibranium Ribs After Freak Accident.

A blast from the past (2014): They Were Who They Weren’t: 6 Audacious Impostors.

4 comments:

Jane said...

OMG I want a foldable phone!!!

Thanks for the article Humans in the Americas. Very interesting especially because all 3 of my children-in-law hail from Meso/South America.

Good stuff today. Hope your new job is working out well for ya but glad you are still posting.

jamie said...

Re: Eagle’s Landing I hope all those rich SOBs get salmonella.
I've seen and heard many, many "I'm not racist" bullshit, but this one
takes the cheese cake.

Also too, I want a foldable phone!

gwdMaine said...

I've already said enough elsewhere about inserting tools into
yumstations.

Today, Miss C., I leave you with the Tweet of the Month­
and its Backstory­

Happy Friday!

Miss Cellania said...

That's a good one, gwdMaine!