Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Miss Cellania's Links

Giving Thanks: Jefferson Airplane Guitarist Sheds the Rock-Star Mask to Tell His Truth. 

Found: one pigeon, wearing a rhinestone vest. If this is your pigeon, contact Fallen Feathers in Phoenix, Arizona.

If you hate the media, you’re more likely to be fooled by a fake headline. You’re also more likely to confuse news and opinion — but more likely to think you never need any help finding accurate information online, thankyouverymuch. (via Digg)

Video games are great, but sometimes it’s nice to unplug and play a game of Jenga with your cat.

I Found the Best Burger Place in America. And Then I Killed It. (via Kottke)

My Dog Didn't Forget Me When I Went to Prison. To be honest, she did, but this is still a great story.

A look at some quirky, and downright strange, 2019 calendars.

More Companies Are Chipping Their Workers Like Pets. What could possibly go wrong? (via Digg

Why a New Robin Hood Arises Every Generation.

A blast from the past (2011): 11 Impressive Thanksgiving Cupcakes.

1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

What used to piss me off was reading something that didn’t sound right, spending a bunch of time trying to verify it, only to discover it was from the Onion.
Now Trump & Co has spewed so much bullshit I dismiss things that don’t jibe as I don’t have the time to question it.