Thursday, November 29, 2018

Meanwhile on Mars

Imagine a planet populated entirely by robots. Then imagine a new robot falls from the sky- an alien! But this is no imaginary planet; it's Mars. The newest exploration robot, named InSight, landed on Monday. Curiosity, as well as Spirit and Opportunity and the other Martian robots are naturally be happy to see a new friend, but this one wasn't even built to roam, just dig. Looks like they'll just have to drag him around themselves! This comic is from CommitStrip.

1 comment:

WilliamRocket said...

What is sh*t ?
The comic has the word a few times and I don't understand, I never knew an asterisk had a sound, I always thought an asterisk denoted an addendum below, I looked, but nothing.
It really gives me the shits when people don't have the balls to use words properly, they make us think them or say them, but won't actually be real enough to spell them correctly. FFS. LOL.