Friday, October 19, 2018

Miss Cellania's Links

Legal Weed Goes on Sale in Canada.

How many times have we gone over this, Jeremy?

Trump Is Planning A New Rule To Let Federal Contractors Fire Employees For Religious Reasons.

This Isn't Rocket Surgery. Sometimes the best puns arise by accident or error.

10 ways the world is most likely to end, explained by scientists.

Presenting The GOP Pre-Existing Condition Gaslighter Rogues Gallery! Congress members who voted to repeal the ACA are now campaigning on their promises to save it.

How This Whole Alien Abduction Thing Got Started. In fact, it was unheard of before the 1961 incident involving Barney and Betty Hill of New Hampshire.

The Legend of Cry Baby Lane: The Lost Nickelodeon Movie That Was Too Scary for TV.

The Real Story Behind Northern Italy’s Abandoned ‘Ghost Mansion.’

A blast from the past (2012): The Bell Witch of Tennessee.

3 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

I saw this quote online...

"But while Canadian police are keen to stress cannabis use is no longer illegal, officers themselves have been advised to refrain from sparking up.

Toronto police officers will be banned from serving on active duty within 28 days of consuming the drug.

Mr Saunders said: “The science we have relied upon warns us that cannabis is a psychoactive drug that can continue to affect a person’s ability to make good decisions, concentrate, control impulses and rely on memory for up to several weeks after last use. Members need to rely on these very abilities every day.”

gwdMaine said...

Gotta tell you Miss C, I sit at work every day silent as a lamb,
trying to focus on the job in my hand and along you come with
this blog thing, all cylinders blazing with your Jedi night
tricks as if it’s the best thing since sliced wheels. Now I don’t
want to rub your nose up the wrong way and I do like self-
defecating humor; but on a scale of 1 to 10, this is not very
funny. Don’t get me right; I don’t want to rock the apple cart
and sometimes it’s more fun than shooting monkeys in a
barrel, but I think you’re too clever for your own boots. Maybe
you should quit while the iron’s hot and get a real job that
relies on some good old-fashioned elbow juice. I’m not the
smartest tool in the room, but if the glove were on the other
foot I would. It’s no skin off my back but the world doesn’t
evolve around you. If you fall and break your legs don’t come
running to me. I rest my piece.

Happy Friday

Miss Cellania said...

That was quite a roller coaster ride, gwdMaine! Happy Friday to you, too!