Wednesday, September 12, 2018

My New Rubber Stamp of Approval



Check this out: Last week, I answered a question from a stranger, and helped to hook him up with some public domain art. It turns out he runs an ink stamp business, Casey Rubber Stamps, where he has a huge selection of the wildest stamps you can imagine, and they can also custom design stamps for their customers! I asked if he had a stamp of Groucho glasses. He did not, but he made one up just for me, using the blog logo designed by Brother Bill!


I received the package a couple of days ago, but had to do some tinkering with my obsolete camera in order to show you. The pictures are awful (as is my camera), but I'm pretty excited to be stamping my imprint on all manner of paper. He also included an ink pad and a couple of stamps I will surprise one of my daughters with for Christmas ...assuming she still never looks at Mom's blog.




Check out his catalog and more images on Instagram.


Thanks so much, John!

No comments: