Monday, October 23, 2017

How Do You Use A Jar of Peanut Butter?


BesidesPDX posted this picture of a peanut butter jar at reddit and said, "I know I'm not the only one." I must have missed that Calvin and Hobbes strip, although I read it most days. And I have never heard of anyone using peanut butter like this. While most commenters also had never heard of such a thing, a few said they always tried to eat as much peanut butter as possible without disturbing the smooth surface on top. Megamanfre does the same thing a slightly different way. He's not the only one.


Have you ever done this? Have you even heard of it? Will you start doing it now because of this post?

2 comments:

Lilylou said...

Crunchy pb is the way I roll. Its top is always unsmooth.

Anonymous said...

Not peanut butter, but my family refuses to touch the margarine on the sides of the container, they only dig in to the middle. I have no idea why.