Wednesday, November 16, 2016

LEGO Harry Potter In 90 Seconds



The folks at How It Should Have Ended teamed up with the very talented Brotherhood Workshop to bring us an epic LEGO film that condenses all seven Harry Potter books and eight movies into one 90-second video. Just think about all the work that went into this, and how many intricately-produced stop-motion sequences got cut for time. What's left flows consistently, and quite quickly. Don't blink!

Well, I feel like I'm all caught up on the series, how about you? Now I can see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and not be at all confused, right? (via Tastefully Offensive)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Wrooong video!

Miss Cellania said...

Looks fine to me. Although I have noticed that sometime when you navigate to a link from a blogspot blog and come back, all the YouTube videos go out of order. You can fix that by completely closing the blog and them comes back fresh.