Thursday, March 03, 2016

Miss Cellania's Links

We Can Learn Some Important Life Lessons From Cats.

10 Law-Abiding Facts About Raising Arizona.

Reviews for Disney’s new animated movie Zootopia predict a sure-fire hit. Despite the cute animals, it has a lot to offer to adults.

Sculpting the Wind: Anthony Howe’s Kinetic Sculptures. Mechanical complexity in motion makes beautiful art.

Google wants you to make payments with your face. I’ll be more interested when we can make money with our faces.

How Mark Twain’s ghost almost set off the copyright battle of the century. Who owns the rights to works dictated from beyond the grave?

The Gruesome And Mysterious Case Of Exploding Teeth. Strangely, this frightening event led to pain relief for the sufferers.

11 Monarchs Crowned While They Were in Diapers. The youngest of them wasn’t even born yet.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Vitameatavegamin. hahahahaha. I loved that episode. In fact, I loved watching I Love Lucy when I was growing up.