Friday, August 12, 2022

I've Got The Music In Me



From the vimeo description:
I began this video project in December 2015. Sadly, we've lost two of the legends featured since I started. So this is now dedicated to David Bowie and Lemmy Kilmister. This video is a celebration of when musical artistry was all about the music. I also wanted to showcase this great song by Kiki Dee, the first white, female, 'blue-eyed soul singer' from the UK accepted by a Motown label. Finally, I made this in anticipation of the forthcoming HBO show 'Vinyl'. Turn it up.
Oh, you better believe I turned it up! (Thanks, Klara Tavakoli!)

3 comments:

Klara Tavakoli Goesche said...

Awesome, glad you turned it up! And thanks for sharing it, Miss Cellania. :)

xoxoxoBruce said...

Yes, thanks Miss C and thanks Klara.

lolarusa said...

How fun. We Seattleites are always proud when Heart is given their proper honor.