Saturday, November 18, 2023

10 Thanksgiving Food Hacks



The Crazy Russian Hacker has some kitchen tips to help you out with Thanksgiving festivities. Never mind that none of it has much to do with traditional American Thanksgiving dishes. Just listening to him speak is entertaining to me!

Seriously, the best way to get all the honey off a spoon is to stick the whole thing in your mouth. I’ll have to try the lemon-rosemary-vanilla potpourri. For a winter holiday smell, I usually boil oranges, lemons, cinnamon, and cloves (or whatever combination of those I have). In other words, spice tea without the tea and sugar, but if it’s just for the smell, you can use fruit that’s past its prime. Oh my- did he put mashed potatoes in a muffin tin for an appetizer tray? Is that a Russian thing? (via Viral Viral Videos)


No comments: