Thursday, May 28, 2015

Miss Cellania's Links

The Last Words of 24 Famous People. A list from Eddie Deezen.

I Was a Proud Non-Breeder. Then I Changed My Mind. (via Digg)

Kuku Kube is a game of perception. All you have to do is select the square that’s a different shade from all the others. The highest score I got was a 30, but I might have done better with my glasses on. (via Buzzfeed)

Tiny bear cubs have the world's cutest wrestling match. In the middle of the road at Yosemite, no less.

I’m Too Whimsical For Jail. Funny or Die channels Johnny Depp for a response to an arrest warrant in Australia.

Marion Deuchars’ Let’s Make some Great Fingerprint Art. See several delightful animations that started with a fingerprint or two.

7 Things You Should Know About the 2015 Scripps National Spelling Bee. The competition is not for the faint of heart.

Silicon Valley Discovers the Cheapest Way to Help the Homeless: Give Them Homes. The savings in public assistance programs is way more than the rent.

21 Kids Who Take Napping To The Next Level. Never let the lack of an appropriate place stop you when the urge to snooze hits you.

Ten Legendary Monsters of North America: actually, 29 of them in parts one, two, and three.

No comments: