Friday, April 10, 2015

Sour Apples

I got another one of those emails that tells me that someone tried to use my Apple ID for an app last night. Yeah, that was me. They say if it wasn’t me, I should go to a particular website and change my Apple ID. I would love to do that, but I cannot recall my password in order to change it. And if you cannot recall your Apple password, you can’t use half the stuff on this computer. That’s the way it’s been since 2012. I am hoping that when this one becomes obsolete and I get a new computer, I can get a new Apple ID. And you’d better believe that one will be written down on the wall!

3 comments:

Spellucci said...

Here's the Apple Support page about how to reset your Apple ID password if you have forgotten it: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487. Or if you are uncomfortable clicking a likn, search for "If you forgot your Apple ID password" in your favorite search engine.

Miss Cellania said...

I appreciate the help, Spellucci. I've tried that before, and again today. They just don't send me any email response. And I've used the same email address for twice as long as I've had this computer.

drgeo said...

Call 800-275-2273 and talk to a human. Describe what you said above, especially the part about not responding via email. If there is an Apple Store near you (yeah, me neither) just make an online appt with a "genius" and tell him/her you ain't leaving until you get this resolved.