Friday, February 10, 2023

How To Connect With Anyone



Last month, we read about How to Fall in Love, a process that tends to make people fall for each other. It consists of a series of increasing intimate questions followed by staring at each other’s eyes for four minutes straight. Soul Pancake decided to try out the four-minute staring part of the exercise, using a dozen volunteer couples who ranged from two people who just met to a couple who’ve been married for 55 years. The results won’t surprise you, but it’s awfully sweet. At least I’m not surprised; the first time I met my husband, I stared into his eyes for about two seconds and I was hooked. (via Viral Viral Videos)

1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

I've found often the one thing that caught my eye, that attracted me to them, later became an annoying distraction.