Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Return of Cynical-C

Many of us were disappointed when Chris at Cynical-C shut his blog down last June. Blogging burnout happens, and if I didn't depend on blogging for a living, I might have gone the same way. Six months off would do a world of good.

And apparently it did Chris some good, because HE'S BACK! Yeah, in case you didn't get the message, Cynical-C resumed multiple daily posts at the beginning of 2015. And still cynical. Check him out when you get a chance. And leave a message for him.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for the mention Miss C.

Yes, I had been blogging for 10 years and before I stepped away, I felt like I was no longer doing it for fun but because I was expected. A break was needed. Sometimes you need to get away to remember how much you miss something.

Barbwire said...

I'm so glad you're back, Chris, and I'm delighted that Miss C posted a notice. I had already found you, because every now and then, during the last six months (it seems longer) have been checking to see if you were back. Miss C, you were one of the first blogs I bookmarked, and I gfound Cynical-C through your link. Thank you both!