Saturday, January 03, 2015

A Guy Walks Into a Bar...

How many times have you heard a joke which begins, “A guy walks into a bar...” ? A zillion times? Then you know what you’re getting into, because I’ve got a lot more of those for you today! Starting a joke this way is a tradition, or maybe there is some hidden reason. I’m no expert, but I can find you someone who will be glad to explain. But why explain a joke when you can just enjoy it?


You can create your own “walked into a...” joke with the Random Joke Generator. They don’t make any sense, but that’s what’s so funny about them. (via the Generator Blog)

Here’s an example:

A blogger walks into a kitchen.
Says the blogger, “Give me two Playboy magazines please.”
Says the guy behind the counter, “You must be kidding me.”
Says the blogger, “Oh, that’s fine, I’m non-smoker.”

THE CLASSIC

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a bar.

The bartender says, “What’s this? Some kind of joke?”

SCREWDRIVER

A screwdriver walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you!"

The screwdriver responds, "You have a drink named Murray?"

No comments: