Thursday, May 06, 2021

Why I Hate Going to Graduations



Sure, they're all alike, but it's still a big moment for a parent who finally gets one kid launched into adulthood. The good part is that we don't have to go to these things every year, like principals and presidents and professors. But I sure wish that one family with the air horn wouldn't show up. (via Viral Viral Videos)

Update 2021: I should have never posted this video years ago. I had TWO kids graduate in 2020 and they got no ceremony or celebration at all. In 2021, my niece is graduating and she can only bring her parents. I'd gladly sit through a college graduation ceremony two years in a row (or three, if Princess hadn't taken a gap year) knowing what I know now.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Wait til it's his little angels that are graduating.