Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mothers Day Links

The Historical Horror of Childbirth.

Gladys Presley, the Mother Elvis Presley Worshipped.

I love her and it’s a secret. I love her so much it kills me, and you bet I’d sooner die than tell her.

Check out this image macro from a 21-year-old sailor who hasn't been home in a year. The best response was from a soldier's mom.  

14 Animals Demonstrating Why A Mother's Love Is So Special. In a way that will make you go all verklempt.

The Ultimate Gift: Saving Mom's Life. These folks went above and beyond to make every day Mother's Day.

11 Greatest Sitcom Moms Of The '80s.

6 Unforgettable Movie Mothers and the Real Moms They Depicted. You know the movies, and now you can meet the real life inspirations.

My Brother, My Mother, and a Call Girl.

What I learned from parenting a terminally ill child.

Songs About Moms.

12 Things Mom Really Wants For Mother's Day.

10 Other Mother’s Days from Around the World.

No comments: