Sunday, May 14, 2023

Kid President's Mothers Day Message



This essay on moms swings from sweet to funny and back again constantly. Happy Mothers Day! 

One morning I was at the store and thought about buying a Mothers Day card, but then I remembered I no longer have a mother to give it to. Later I talked to Princess, who reminded me that her first Mother's Day is coming up. I said something about the family only going one year without any mothers in it. She was confused, and then reminded me that I am a mother. Oh yeah! I was only thinking of who I should give a gift to. (via Viral Viral Videos)

2 comments:

SandDollarSue said...

Easy to forget yourself -- because you're a Mom! -- Happy Mother's Day to you & thanks for all the posts.

xoxoxoBruce said...

You are such a good Mom you forget you’re doing it, unlike Moms who feel it’s a burden.
Maybe because your girls have moved from just daughters to friends.