Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pancake and Sugar Tree



Pancake was the kitten featured in the post I Am A Cat. Here you see him with his buddy, Sugar Tree the Doberman. Here's Pancake's story from the YouTube page:
Pancake is a very special kitten that was abandoned at the tender age of three weeks in a hot parking lot in Phoenix. He was lucky to be found and rescued by some good people before succumbing to heat exhaustion. I fostered Pancake, bringing him to my home a week later. He instantly developed a close and loving bond with my two year old Doberman Pinscher, Sugar Tree. The two become fast friends and inseparable. Growing very attached to Pancake and not wanting to separate them, I adopted him and he became a permanent member of the family.
Pancake and Sugar Tree have a Facebook page. (via Daily of the Day)


No comments: