Sunday, August 12, 2012

Two Nice Young Men


I'm not sure when I went from the "My, he's hot!" reaction to "He would make a good son-in-law," but that happened. Twice recently. Anyway, it would be nice if my girls met someone like either of these two young men.

Bobak Ferdowsi, who is a NASA rocket scientist, but still cool enough to cut his hair in a mohawk with stars for a Mars Rover landing.

Epke Zonderland, who won the gold for the Netherlands in the men's gymnastic high bar. He's also studying to be a surgeon. 

Rocket scientist or brain surgeon? Good thing I have more than one daughter. The worst thing about either of them is that I would never be able to pronounce their names properly.

4 comments:

Dork Chocolate said...

I'm the same way with our local hockey team. 15 years ago I'd have been drooling over most of the players. Now I just want to take 'em home and feed them...maybe even find them a nice girl.

DUKE said...

Two nice guys like that? In Corbin? Where, at Sanders Cafe? O.K. just kidding, Miss C!<3

xoxoxoBruce said...

So your daughters won't do to you what you did to your mother, eh. ;o)

WilliamRocket said...

...or you could wish that your daughters married someone they loved instead.