Monday, July 16, 2012

Fresh Underwear

laugh.gifBoth my previous posts on underwear generated a huge response, which surprised me. On the internet, you can spend all day looking at naked bodies if you want to. Even here in the Blogosphere, there is a “meme” in some circles called Half-Naked Thursday (HNT), which sometimes becomes All-Naked Thursday. So why the fascination with underwear? I have a theory. You see, most naked bodies look alike. They come in only two varieties, male and female. Sure, some are professional-grade, but still there’s just the basic body to look at. Underwear gives us something that's just a little bawdy because its not public, but comes in a huge variety. The underwear we select shows our personality. And you can change your style depending on your mood and purpose. Another factor is how we interact with our undergarments. Everyone has an opinion, and everyone had their preferences. Plus, underwear gives us a lot of opportunities for humor, some of which I will share here.

The Celebrity underwear quiz. I did better than I expected, because I'm not familiar with a lot of these celebrities, and I've hardly seen any of the movies cited.



I scored the following in the Celebrity Underwear Quiz
Celebrity Underwear Quiz 7 out of 15 Celebrity Underwear Quiz
Take the Celebrity Underwear Quiz at JokesUnlimited.com


Remember the Gong Show? Well, forget it, here’s the Thong Show.


The Wedgie Song.


The Antique Corset Gallery. Otherwise known as the Museum of Torture Instruments.

I went to the Panty Shop.

Watch out! There’s always someone out to get your underwear!

Big Boy Briefs are underpants designed to make you appear... more than you are. The product is now in development, but if you goto the site and sign up, they will email you when they become available. The ad is here.

BREAK DOWNinflatable_bras.jpg

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle...From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot.

The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car.

On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place.

On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.



UNEMPLOYMENT

Sven  Ole worked together and both were laid off, so off they went to the unemployment office.

Asked his occupation, Ole said, "Panty stitcher; I sew the elastic on to cotton panties." The clerk looked up panty stitcher finding it as unskilled labor, she gave Ole $300 a week unemployment pay.

Sven was asked his occupation. "Diesel fitter," he replied. Since diesel fitter was a skilled job, the clerk gave Sven $600 per week unemployment. When Ole found out he was furious. He stormed into the unemployment office to find out why his friend and coworker was collecting double his pay. The clerk explained that panty stitchers were unskilled and diesel fitters were skilled labor.

"What skill?" yelled Ole, " I sew the elastic on, Sven pulls it over his head and says, "Yep, diesel fitter'".
 underweardirty.jpgunderpantstwist.jpg

















Thought for today: I was the first woman to burn my bra - it took the fire department four days to put it out. ~Dolly Parton


This post first appeared on July 26, 2006. The original comments are on the next page. 





-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: jules
URL: http://livingintoa.blogspot.com
DATE: 07/26/2006 06:53:23 AM

School starts next week and I'm definately gonna teach them the wedgie song.
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Skunkfeathers
URL: http://skunkfeathers57.blogspot.com
DATE: 07/26/2006 12:56:38 PM

The last cartoon brings to mind a recent quip heard somewhere: "he had a thong in his heart, constituting the ultimate wedgie".

Eh...musta been an off-quip day...
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Walker
URL: http://www.losthearandbeyond.blogspot.com/
DATE: 07/26/2006 03:35:43 PM

I think partially clad is more erotic that naked.
Naked takes the imagination aspect away.
It's more sensual when you know what you want in behind the wrapper and you could imaguine what it's like.
As a ked my mother always said where clean underwear just incase you are in an accident.
I guess they won't try and save you if there in skid mark on your shorts LOL
Have a nicwe day
Oh I will be posting 2 S.Ts this weekend :)
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Saur
URL: http://franklysaurkraut.blogspot.com/
DATE: 07/26/2006 08:49:57 PM

I got 7 out of 15 too, but I cheated. I recognized some of the scenes. So I guess I wasn't all that!

And the movie was cute. Hey! I've seen worse in a thong!
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Karen
URL: http:www.ailurophile.com/karenslife/
DATE: 07/26/2006 09:15:12 PM

Thongs are just wrong LOL I refuse to wear them. Funny post, thanks for the laughs!
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Ed Bremson
URL: http://taooflove.blogspot.com
DATE: 07/27/2006 01:52:47 AM

fascinating. . . your blog has a lot of interesting stuff, but it also often triggers other thoughts for me. Today I am reminded of Victoria's Secret for some reason, and the naked guy (except for underwear, hat, and cowboy boots) in Times Square. Great blog, great links, great miscellania, Miss Cellania.
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: wendell
URL: http://www.wendellwit.com
DATE: 07/27/2006 02:33:30 PM

I think a essential part of underwear discussion (particularly being in public in your underwear) has to be this edition of the EdgeCurve Caption contest http://www.edgecurve.com/captions/game.php?round=157

Yes, I got an 'honorable mention' for my "Damn. I could've sworn I'd put on the Superman suit this morning." But I'm surprised they didn't recognize my...
"The police dispatcher didn't realize that WMD also stood for 'Weird Male Disrobing'."
or
"The first real test of the FCC Wardrobe Malfunction Quick Response Squad."
-----
COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Raggedy
URL: http://its-a-raggedy-life.blogspot.com/
DATE: 07/28/2006 02:29:08 AM

Thanks for the laughs..hahaha
I did a bra post once..I don't know why the unergarmet posts are a hit..lol

-----

No comments: