Monday, May 07, 2012

Wives Tales

Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men….that night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and mask over their eyes .

After a few days they meet again…..

The engaged girlfriend said: “The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me with the leather bodice, 6-inch stilettos and mask. He saw me he said, “You are the woman of my life, I love you…then we made love all night long.”

The mistress stated: “Ah! me too, the other night I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat, when I opened the raincoat… he did not say anything…..but we had wild sex all night.”

The married one then said: “The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes….my husband comes back from work, opens the door and says: “Hi Batman, what’s for dinner?”


No comments: