Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Weird Stuff Going On

Yeah, I'm way behind on blogging, both here and at my paid jobs.

I'm finding out what it's really like to have so many teenagers around. The last week of school is like this: We've already had a choir concert, piano recital, an art show, and senior awards day. Today is middle school awards day. Tonight is the end-of-the-year church party. Then there are two out-of-town school trips, class parties, a picnic, and graduation. Plus we have an extra kid who's mom is out of town. And that's after I had a yard sale last weekend. But that's not what caused the setback.

Time-Warner cable bought out my local cable company this year, and went down yesterday. Almost 24 hours, all over the region. The entire day I was waiting and waiting, knowing I had to scramble as soon as it came back up. So I'm still scrambling. Regular programming will resume as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Jeremy J. said...

Miss,

I LOVE your Morning/Afternoon Links!! I really appreciate what must be a very time consuming task, every day. I only check a handful of sites but yours and your link on MentalFloss is a daily look at for me.

Life>Work

Enjoy your time with family.

Barbwire said...

Wow! I can relate to the kids and the end of the school year, but no internet is a disaster--especially for you. Sorry you're going to have Time-Warner, though.