Friday, March 16, 2012

Born Salesman

This salesman has been bugging a haberdasher for a long time for a job, and finally the haberdasher looks at him in disgust and says, "Look, I'll make a deal with you.

I've got one suit that I just haven't been able to sell -- that purple, red, and green thing in the corner. If you can sell it while I'm out to lunch; you can have a sales job here for life!"

And with a smug smile he goes to lunch. He comes back and the salesman runs up to him, exclaiming:

"I sold the suit! I sold the suit!"

The owner looks at him in dismay -- the salesman's clothes are ripped and torn all to hell, his face is scratched and bruised and bleeding.

The owner says, "What happened; did the customer put up a fight!?"

The salesman quickly replies,

"Oh, no; not at all -- but his seeing eye dog was annoyed"

No comments: