Thursday, May 08, 2008

Links for Fun and Entertainment

A Butterfly Destroyed My Roof!

Gynecologists say the darndest things.

Top Ten Crazy Asian Pizza Crusts. Shrimp, mayonaisse, sweet potatoes, they’re all on the menu.

Illustrator Mike Reed began caricaturing the personalities that forum users display during flame wars some years ago, and the collection has expanded over time. Surely you will recognize some of these from your own experience. (via Everlasting Blort)

A Bride Named Amy. She was surprised by a totally over-the-top tribute to her at her wedding.

Relative Dog Motion. A discussion on physics with the family dog, which helps me understand relativity better than any textbook.

A Typical Conversation with My Mom. For some reason, this sounds very familiar. I think we all have the same Mom.

5 Psychological Experiments That Prove Humanity is Doomed. They do help us understand the craziness around us.

See how other Americans are spending their economic stimulus checks at the blog How I Spent My Stimulus. You can submit your own report, too!

Game Shows Can Sap Your Brains Out.

No comments: