Monday, October 08, 2007

Funny Stuff


Be Careful! The world is a very dangerous place. Here’s a collection of safety posters warning you about the dangers of various animals. (via the Presurfer)

There are quite a few devices that allow a woman to pee standing up. One has a very interesting shape.

World Record Limbo!

The 12 Craziest Moments From The Late Show With David Letterman.

If this picture doesn’t give you the heebie-jeebies, I don’t know what will.

Could you pass eighth grade science? Yes, I can. I even got an A!

The ten worst presentation moments. Imagine speaking to a roomful of strangers you want to impress, and your requested PowerPoint is interpreted as an electrical outlet, or your shoes are superglued to the carpet.

Insane amusement park ride. I watched the whole thing, although it made my stomach queasy.

Philippe Petit walked a tightrope between the towers of the World Trade Center in 1974.

The power of the edit menu.

What to say to a naked woman.

Should I stop playing this game? A decision matrix for married folks.

No comments: