Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Fun

Internet People.

You might think that having a robot solve your Rubik’s Cube takes the fun out of the toy. But robots are cool, and Straydog Scraps has eight different puzzle-solving robots, with videos.

My Hoover sounds like Chewbacca!

Ball of Being, a pleasant abstract animation. (via Grow-A-Brain)

I am an IDIOT--But thank you for your concern.

Eight videos of Luciano Pavarotti singing with pop stars.

Look at me! I’m so pretty, you can’t even see me! Can you spot the big bug in this photograph? It’s an African Flower Mantid.

Attorney Mark Goodall creates science fiction sculptures from antique and art deco appliances and toys. (via Everlasting Blort)

A vast collection of unusual musical instruments.

Jackie Chan’s ten worst movie injuries caught on film.

Dogs just wanna have fun.

How to keep an idiot busy.

No comments: