Friday, July 13, 2007

Weekend Links

Lucky links, jokes, and videos for Friday the Thirteenth.

You can’t park there!

The hungry geeks at Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories have constructed some circuit boards out of sweets and posted the instructions for you.

It takes nerves of steel to drop acid at Disney World.

How to make an eyeball pincushion.

Hand Soap.

Why Doesn't Evolution Get Rid of Ugly People?

The top 100 companies, from the Forbes Global 500 list. Wal*Mart, oil, oil oil...

Dick Cheney tests the laws of physics.

30,000 families still displaced by Katrina.

Bush approval rate down to 21%.

About that Valerie Plame case, Bush says “So what? Let’s move on...

At Miss Cellania, see posts about Tech and Chemistry.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

My friends and I were just talking about scary movies on Fri. the 13th. My all-time favorite was the original Halloween. Then comes "When A Stranger Calls," NOT the remake, but the one with Carol Kane. I think it was made in the 70s. Both movies scared the hell out of me because I was always babysitting in those days, and watching movies like that didn't help when I stayed alone with the kiddies.

Have a great Sunday!