Sunday, April 30, 2006

April's Best Links


The month of April started out foolishly, like it always does, and ended with a bang, as I am out of town today on a much-needed outing. I may even tell you the story someday, but not now. The most popular posts in the month of April were Underwear and Does My Butt Look Big in This? so I know where YOUR minds are. Since I aim to please, you may see more of that sort of thing. I also got a lot of response about the Mr Right post, from the guys I cited (I have met a LOT of guys in through the Blogosphere!) and the guys I didn't cite (sorry). This month I also became a Star Trek character, thank you Captain Picard. The Presurfer and Neatorama both gave me some ego strokes worth noting. And I found out Arbroath is a guy! I case you missed some of the posts, or joined us here late, here are the most popular links for the month of April. Plus some that I just plain wanted to keep where I can find them easily. I do this at the end of each month, so when you open one of the monthly archives (at least the later ones), you'll see a "best of" post first.


PRODUCTS
Tamara at Sock Monkey Fun will set you up with a custom-made monkey!
Personalized Propaganda Posters.
Amazing urinal design called The Pee Tree.

QUIZZES
'What is the best type of sex for you?'
What Classic Movie Are You?
The quiz that really makes sense.
The Urinal Game.
The Underwear Oracle
The Idiot Test.
Belief-O-Matic test.


GAMES
Shoot the Easter Bunnies in Bunny Hunt.
A game where you have to find a particular person in a crowd.
From Space with Love.
A little game of Grab Ass.
The Phone.
Fat Man.

VIDEOS AND CARTOONS
The Wedgie Song.
How NOT to get a bear out of a tree!
I’m the Decider.
The Guantanamo Bay Song
The Picard Song
Smoking can seriously damage your health.
Top Ten Classic Viral Videos.
N is for Nookie.

FUNNY WEBSITES
The disappearing rabbit.
How to make a bunny lay Easter eggs.
The perfect man.
History Timeline based on the movies.
Brian’s Drive-In Theatre.
The ultimate list of case mods.
Useless Advice from Useless Men
The Homosexual Agenda.
100 greatest April Fools pranks.
The Peeps Diorama Competition
Sports Dignity
Darth and Elmo.
Ugly baby contest.


< Thanks to all of you for this!



JUST WONDERFUL

Joel tells about how to be a real man.
A brief essay on love.


SUBJECT INDEX
Alien Invasion

April Fool
Crop Circles
Dentist
Does My Butt Look Big in This?
Dogs
Easter Eggs
Generation X
He's Alive!
Income Tax
Intro to the Muppets
Just Desserts
Kentucky
Linkosity
Linkomania
Linkomatic
Linkorama
Monkeys and Apes
More Toilet Humor
Mr Right
Muppet Wars
Odd Cooking
Old Movies
Star Trek: The Next Post
Time Travel
Underwear



The number one most popular photo in April. So I'm posting a somewhat larger version.









Thought for today: I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....I hope you don't mind but I just copied the pic of Johnny Depp, god he is gorgeous!!!!!!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A great collection for April! Please drop by for my First Blogaversary!

Ed Bremson, MFA said...

Good Dixie Chick sign, and good question . . . Reminded me of Blowing in the Wind, by Bob Dylan

Karen said...

Ahhhh... Johnny... LOL It's good to see him again.

April was a good month, thanks for all your work!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

My vacation cup runneth over. (Nice to hear from you, Missy.)

Erudite Redneck said...

I just grabbed yer ass! ;-)

... j said...

apparely im a rough sex type of guy... who knew?

Anyways, i know we dont tell you this, byut we appreciate all you do here :) Keep on keeping on, especially for those of us who have to go and become serious Individuals. :(