Friday, March 31, 2006

March's Best Links


The more I put into this site, the more I enjoy it. And its only getting easier. I've gotten my system down to where I always have enough, nay, way too much material for a different subject every day. That leaves me time to ponder more serious things, like just how many Advicelords are there... or does he just use the royal "we"? And is Arbroath a male or a female?

I always welcome input, suggestions, submissions, requests, criticism and compliments. Especially the compliments! You may have noticed that the more flattering comments find their way into the "marquee" (header). I am also in negotiations with a professional graphic artist to lend his assistance here. AND I got my own domain. PLUS the blogspot.com sites began loading for me again. So March has been a really productive month, both here and in my personal life. Hey! I've been a non-smoker for almost two months!

I got a lot of traffic from two new services, Blogmad and Eat My Hamster. Also a LOT of searches for the Tattoo Removal skit from SNL, since I was ranked quite highly for that one. Thanks to File It Under, Steve the Pirate, and Tapscott Behind the Wheel for featuring this site in carnivals this month. The most popular post was Sex and the Single Blogger, both in response and in traffic. All you need to do is put the word SEX in a title or tag to ensure lots of peeks, even if they are dissapointed in the end. The most popular links were Naked Air and Naked World Records, for obvious reasons. Some folks act like they've never seen a naked body before. I ran into some really strange search terms, too!

breasts & "homing device"
elderly women naked and ready to do what you want
i dont know why you wear a bra, you've got nothing
kills brain cells drinking lazy
pie chart showing percents of where people have died because of landmines
glistening like nose hair after a
miss nude lebanon
women with a penis
what women think about Bjs


Can you blame me for taking yet another look at this? Oh, while we are on the subject of ... whatever, there's a contest going on now at Best of Blogger where you can vote for the sexiest male blogger (on the main page sidebar). In fact, you can still nominate someone today. Voting is open til April 6th.

VIDEOS AND CARTOONS
The Cutie Bunch Friendly Pal Pack.
Life as a Guy.
Talking cats.
Country music version of I Want to be Sedated.
Rappin ‘bout Muncie, Indiana.
Synchronized goldfish.
Video of women getting a Bikini wax!
When personals go wrong.
The Cleaning Hunk.
Evgeni Plushenko - Sex Bomb!
Skating Cowboys.
Yellow Fever.
Patches, the unusual horse.
Supermonk battles marauding Vikings.
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
Tattoo Removal skit from SNL.
Video of an impatient kid waiting for his computer to reboot.
Top Ten Baseball Fights.

GAMES
Find the four leaf clovers.
The Squirrel Escape Game.
Popoint, a speed game.
Japanese Baseball.
Small Ball.
Sheep Dash, a game to measure your reaction time.

FUNNY WEBSITES
Naked World Records.
A link to the adult versions of some classic fairy tales.
Driftglass has a devastatingly clever twist on the panda joke.
Everything you need to know about The Blues.
Look at this photo essay about a hungry bear!
Bad menu translation.
16 baby pandas. Warning: adorable!
FTS has a collection of funny salon stories.
Naked Air

Super Underwear Pervert Hero.
Scary Personals.
Great minds explain the Universe.
English as She is Spoke.
Absurdities of the English language, Oxymoronica.
Lots more fractured English at Engrish.com.


TOOLS
Desktop Blues.
Put your own subtitles into a Bollywood film at Bombay TV.
The Love Calculator.
Design your own movie script with Plot-O-Matic.

QUIZZES
ColorQuiz is a free five minute personality test.
Personal DNA personality test.
Distorted Tunes Test.
The Draw A Pig Personality Test.
Try this test to find out if you might be a nerd. Then another.
Here are FOUR political spectrum quizzes in one place!
Commonly Confused Words Test.

SUBJECT INDEX
Automotive
Batter Up!
Beer
Cats and Kittens
Cell Phone
Cute Critters
English
Fairy Tales
The Friendly Skies
Hair
Making Movies
Manliness
Mars and Venus: A Day Late
Mars and Venus: Literature
McDonalds
Nerds
Pandas
Porcupine or Hedgehog
Sex and the Single Blogger
Sleep
St. Patrick's Day
Superhero
The Tao of Politics
Tattoo
Tech Jokes 1.0
Toddlers


Thought for today: Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid. -John Wayne

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Loved the sign about keeping back from the platform's edge. I now have a mental image of every male who reads the sign lining up at the edge in great expectation.

Carl said...

I better start seeing some votes for sexiest male blogger this weekend, dear...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the BlogMad link. cool.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Too much, Missy. Way too much. WAY WAY TOO MUCH.

Miss Cellania said...

Carl, calm down. I only found out about that this morning.

Ed, if you sign up for Blogmad, tell them I sent you, and I'll get points!

Hoss, there's nothing here that I haven't already posted this month. You've probably seen most of it. I do this the last day of each month; it makes the monthly archives easier to deal with.

Anonymous said...

Yup.. definitely enjoyed seeing those Dalmations one more time. :-)

Karen said...

Mmmm... fireman. If you posted anything else, I didn't notice ;-)

lost in thoughts said...

Thats one yummy pic :) (firemen)

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on being a nonsmoker for 2 months! And on getting your own domain name. Can't wait to see your new graphic look.

Carl said...

Ok, Ok, Ok, I'll let you slide, and to show there's no hard feelings, I'm joining BlogMad like my bud, Ed, and crediting you for it....

Carl said...

By the way, you owe me royalties on that fireman pic...you know, professional model and all....I'm amazed that made the net.

Anonymous said...

Nice site. Interesting but not what i was looking for on http://laserhairremoval.thedatabase.ca/. So I will bookmark it for another day and return when the time is right. For now. I am off to find some good information on Laser hair removal in los angeles. So caio.. and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a videogame industry jobs site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!