Saturday, September 17, 2005

Links are on me!

Surprise! I made the list of China Adoption Blogs. This is not really a China Adoption Blog, as you may have guessed, but the subtitle of the list is something about blogs by China adoptive parents. Now, that I am. So you haven't been steered wrongly. (Thanks, Ron!) When someone puts out a list of Indian Adoption Blogs, I may make that one, too. But I really just want to keep my stuff here in the attic, and amuse my friends and acquaintences.

When we learned about sensory clutter and anomoly focus in school, we never knew how useful it would be in the bathroom. Check out the picture at left. Talk about innovation that has real-world applications! (Thanks, Joe!)

If you enjoy amusement parks with thrilling thrill rides, you'll love the entries in this Photoshop contest.

Careful when you register a domain name! Check the comments for further mispronunciations.

Blog worth reading: A journal from an American student in Dakar, Senegal.

Use your mouse on this page! Good for meditation.

Website ad.. have I found my dream man?

Advertising campaigns made easy with the Ad Conceptor.


Teasing can be fun. Try tickling this guy's nose with your cursor.

National Geographic has a webcam trained on a watering hole in Botswana. They say the best time for viewing animals is 7AM-12noon Botswana time. The middle of the night in the US. You might see giraffes, monkeys, etc. (Thanks, Linda!)

Indulge your fantasies without risking fatal injury or disease with a stay in one of these rooms at the Anniversary Inn. That us, IF you can get a reservation!

You THINK you know when someone's smiling in a genuine fashion or just stretching that big fat mouth. Test yourself and be sure.

Surely by now, you've seen a photoshopped picture or two of George Bush's New Orleans vacation. Here are more of them.


Free condoms. Nuff said.

Grandpa Aaron was always going on about the good old days, and the lower cost of living, in particular...

"When I was a kid, my mom could send me to the store, and I'd get a salami, two pints of milk, 6 oranges, 2 loaves o' bread, and a magazine, some new blue jeans... all for a dollar!!

Then Grandpa said sadly ..."You can't DO that any more...they got those damn video cameras everywhere you look..






Thought for today: You can get shoes for 85 cents at bowling alleys.

No comments: